This help system aims to guide you in using Meridian's Business Online Banking. Business Online Banking allows you to create administrator and user access.
- Reset passwords
- Rename accounts
- Update security settings
- Add new users
- View the audit trail
- Create user templates
- Provide approvals
- Perform all the user functions
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Place stop payments on cheques
- Make CRA payments
- Manage payees
User permissions are custom set to suit your organization. This includes the amount of daily and transaction limits.
Navigating the Site
You will find the main features appearing horizontally across the top of your window including Accounts, Bill Payments, Transfers and
Administration. Each of the feature windows has its own corresponding left hand navigation bar that gives you access to the functionality that you
There are basic links that appear on every screen or page in Business Online Banking. They are links to:
- Visit Meridiancu.ca - Meridian's public Business Banking
- Calculators - lending, investment, budgeting calculators
- Contact Us - secure message portal to Meridian's Business Banking Team
- Help - access this help file
- Sign Out - always end your session by signing out for security reasons
Informational links appear on the bottom of each screen or page, including:
- Privacy & Security
Need More Help?
If you have questions about the transactions processed to your Business Group's accounts, contact your branch or Meridian Account Manager.
If you have questions about how Business Online Banking works:
- Carefully read the information on each page presented to you for direction on how to proceed.
- Carefully read any messages that the online banking displays at the top of each screen when you are unable to complete your request.
- Refer to your Administrative/Online Banking User Guide.
- Click Contact Us on the online banking site. Meridian will respond within 2 business days.
- Contact Meridian's Business Banking at 1-866-592-2226, Option 3, between Monday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.